I've been looking for my lost library card for oh like 6 mos! I finally gave up and went to pay the $2 for a replacement...they guy gave it to me for free!
After I was done getting my pic retaken I asked at what age they give kids a card. He said how old is she, I said 3, he said I can do that. So I filled out the form, she sat on the chair and after a bit we got her to smile. Martha didn't hear the camera click and was upset that he didn't take the pic but I assured her he did and a min later the thing came out of the machine. So my baby is the proud owner of a Library Card! Man too bad the camera was at home! I so want fancy phone and plan!
She took great joy in being able to place her items on the counter with her own card when we were done with our time playing in the early education center!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment