Thursday, August 6, 2009

Run Bikes Prequel

So for like two years I knew I wanted Martha to learn to ride a bike without ever using training wheels by using a run bike. But the things cost so much! This summer Martha's tricycle is really too small for her to comfortably use, though she really loves riding! So I started looking at run bikes again. Dan though we could mod a regular little bike...we tried that and the thing was a little too tall and way too heavy! So I put on my wish to buy list the run bike.

Well last night Dan said I could order it! I already knew I wanted a Strider Sports Run Bike. If you don't know anything about them go to the site and watch the video's they are so cool! So first thing this morning I got to searching for one on sale. They retail for $98 not including shipping! I found through a Google search then shopping.com at Upside Over on sale for $58.80 with free shipping! SCORE! I've been looking at this store for over a year and am so excited to be bbuying from them. I ordered it pretty quickly and then wanting to share my great find went to the main page for the link...well nothing showed up so I did a little digging and started getting worried. Then checked my email and found a shipping confirmation! I must have gotten the last one! Upside Over sent my shipping confirmation 9 min after my order confirmation!

Funnily my little girl's favorite color has switched from Blue to Pink most days so she will be getting a pink run bike, next week most likely! I am so excited! Oh she is too :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is very cool that you were able to find the bike you wanted at such a great price!
    They do look very cool!
    Grace already has a ton of bikes lined up for her in our garage...just waiting for her. **smile** So I know this bike will not be one that dh will say ok too. Although, I think the concept is way cool.

    ReplyDelete